This position is for Cleveland and Columbus, OH
- Assigns drivers and motorcoaches for daily schedule, including out of town trips and tours.
- Provides drivers with charter & commuter operations paperwork and any information (itineraries, maps, special instructions) necessary.
- Audits charter & commuter operations envelopes from finished jobs, checking for accuracy and violations.
- Monitors GPS system on buses, including paperless logs for drivers, and monitoring compliance.
- Coordinates with Sales on availability for future work i.e. special requests.
- Coordinates with Maintenance for availability of equipment vs. needs for the next days’ charters.
- Responsible for reporting employee accidents/incidents injuries, and assisting Safety Driver Trainer with information gathering and processing claims. This also includes customer issues, and motorist complaints.
- Responsible for 24-hour company cell phone to receive incoming customer and driver calls. You will receive one weekend off a month but still need to be able to be reached in case of emergency or for any questions that may come up.
- Works in excess of normal working hours as workloads and seasonal activities are encountered.
- Responsible for report writing; keeping all concerned updated of daily activities.
- Responsible for creating daily reports to be submitted to Regional Manager, Maintenance Manager, and Safety Training Coordinator.